It’s the eve of the 2018 National Banana Roadshow, with a jam-packed day of science and research kicking things off in Murwillumbah tomorrow (July 24).
Coffs Harbour will follow on Thursday (July 26), with North Queensland under way from early next month.
Dates and locations:
– Murwillumbah, Tuesday 24 July, Murwillumbah Services Club (9 am – 3:30 pm)
– Coffs Harbour, Thursday 26 July, Coffs Harbour Showgrounds (9 am – 3:30 pm)
– Tully, Thursday 9 August, Tully & District Senior Citizens Hall (9 am – 3:30 pm)
– Innisfail, Friday 10 August, Innisfail Showgrounds (9 am – 3:30 pm)
– Mareeba, Friday 17 August, Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy – John Charles room (9 am – 3:30 pm)
– Carnarvon, Thursday 30 August, Carnarvon Yacht Club (9 am – 3 pm)
Register now through Eventbrite or contact your local industry extension officers:
For Queensland and WA events contact Shanara Veivers (DAF) at email@example.com or phone/text 0400 870 731.
For NSW events contact Matt Weinert (NSW DPI) at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text 0438 644 136.
The strategic levy investment project National Banana Development and Extension Program BA16007 is part of the Hort Innovation Banana Fund. The project is funded by Hort Innovation using the banana research and development levy, co-investment from the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.