Industry Biosecurity manual
The Farm Biosecurity Manual for the Banana Industry is a large document intended for growers who wish to protect their farm against biosecurity threats. It contains a number of useful sections including pictures and details of diseases and pests that you should keep an eye out for while out on the farm.
The new Queensland Biosecurity Act and its Regulation and Guideline came online in July 1, 2016.
To access the full regulation document, click here.
Below are some additional fact sheets:
- Fact Sheet – Panama Disease
- Fact sheet 1 – Bunchy Top Virus
- Fact sheet 2 – Banana Nutrition Part One
- Fact sheet 3 – Panama Disease
- Fact sheet 4 – Banana Nutrition Part Two
- Fact sheet 6 – Climate Change
- Fact sheet 7 – Irrigating Bananas
- Fact sheet 8 – Banana Weevil Borer
- Fact sheet 9 – Soldier fly
- Fact sheet 11 – Nematodes
Please note: the following fact sheets are being updated – Fact sheet 5, on Flying Foxes; Fact sheet 10, on Banana Aphid.