Report Suspect Pests and Diseases
This hotline will immediately transfer you to your relevant local biosecurity authority and start a process to help protect your farm – and industry.
Simple steps to take if you suspect you’ve found a pest or disease on your property:
- Mark the plant/s affected with flagging tape or spray paint.
- Record the location details of the plant.
- Got your mobile phone? Take a picture of the symptoms or pest causing concern.
- Limit access to the plant by cordoning it off or alerting your workers.
- Call the Exotic Plant Pest Hotline or alert your supervisor so they can make the call.
Find out more about banana biosecurity here.
Find out more about the Biosecurity BMP here.